Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mountain Ranges

Oh Hai. We have moved to www.pigeonhq.com
Pretty much the same but no .blogspot. Same but BET-TER.


When figuring out if I want to put wallpaper up on the bedroom wall behind the bed, I like to have a bit of a play to see if it would look any good. I've been looking on Wallpaper Direct which is a site from the UK. Their wallpaper is from reputable, big named companies and is much cheaper than buying from Australia, especially with the great exchange rates at the moment, even if the hefty cost for postage, it'd still be worth it. Then I discovered wall murals. A lot more sites from the US offer this, and it costs about the same as wallpaper. The large ones, (they come in different sizes) are in 8 panels and go on the wall just like regular wallpaper.

I know this is really cheesy but check out the mountain mural mock up! Oh how I love kitch...but maybe not for this apartment. I would so love to have a real house and a play house just so I could do silly stuff like this. Maybe for our next place I will be a little braver in my decorative choices.

2 comments:

  1. Properties in USA In USA - Property Investor Network in USA at discounted prices. Cash flow properties a completely passive investment from acquisition to disposition of properties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Properties in USA Cash flow properties In USA - Property Investor Network in USA at discounted prices. Cash flow properties a completely passive investment from acquisition to disposition of properties.

    ReplyDelete