Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rock Oyster

I have finally gotten round to painting the wall in the kitchen. Continuing on with Wattyl paint, I have used 1 litre of Wattyl ID with a colour called Rock Oyster in a low sheen. The wall is 2 meters wide and 2.6 high so 2 coats was fine for the 1 litre can though I wouldn't want to paint much more than that as there was only really just enough left in the tin to finish the job. We are waiting for the paint to dry so have not yet put back our racks but I will update this post soon so you can check the final look.

For a while I was tossing up between two other greys (Snowdonia and Colourbond Windspray) but settled for this shade of "Greeny, natural grey" called Rock Oyster as it was more fitting with the natural shades of the floor (yet to be installed) and the wood finish benchtops in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment